Thursday, September 12, 2019

I just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to change the background theme on my blog.
The last time I did it.... well its been a while.
Its starting to come back to me.
Right now I have my 16 year old #4 son and my very cranky almost 10 year old #5 son fighting over who's turn it is to play on the PS4. while my red nosed Pitbull/boxer mix scardey cat of a dog hides under my feet, while I have Blake Shelton blasting, trying to tune out the noise, and it isn't working.
Seriously.
I'm so done with that STUPID PS4.
Worst purchase we ever made.

To back track, since its been a while since I blogged....
I have 6 kids, 5 boys and one girl. but not in that order.
I had 4 boys, we moved far away and had a girl, hoping for a sister for that girl we tried again, and got another gross boy.
If you really wanna know who I am read the past blog posts.
Especially around may 2009.
 Just remember, I have slightly matured since then.
But only slightly.
Our lives are so different from then.
My husband has since left the Department of Correction for California and is now pursuing getting licenses for selling insurance.
I wont bore you with details.
It's been hard.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Proudly.
In our church I am asked to plan activities for the ladies auxiliary called the Relief Society.
Our main goal in The Relief Society is to bring relief and serve others. my job is to plan and activity where get together every other month and have classes. We share our skills and talents, and we learn new things. Like how to take a simple fence post and make a cute HOME SWEET HOME sign.

After posting on Facebook and sharing my ideas, it was suggested several times to do a blog on all the cool stuff I do.
I already had a blog.
So here I am.
My past blogs probably have my children's names, but from now on I'm just gonna refer to them as #'s. (as seen from above)
Like as I type, my #5 son just stole my phone. #4 son still won't let him play PS4. What #5 doesn't know is I have to leave with my phone to get my only girl, (She will have a nick name)
Loulou.
Loulou is 12 and lovely.
She really artsy-fartsy like her momma.
She is still at school with the afterschool program.
I don't like her being gone for so long.

And now I realize I am babbling.
Much like my RS class I just taught on Tuesday night.
I will share all the details of that activity as soon as I get the pictures from someone who wasn't as busy as I was that night and actually remembered to take pictures.
I have to jet. and I better spell check before I do.
You can't see it, but its a mess.
Red lines everywhere.

No comments: