Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tasty Tuesday: Homemade Oreo's with Chocolate filling

Okay, I realize that I skipped last week... but come on.... It was Christmas.


Homemade Oreo Cookies with Chocolate Filling

Cookie:
2 boxes Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake mix ( yes, it must be Duncan Hines)
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil


Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Scoop cookie dough into 1 inch to 1 and 1/2 inch balls. ( I use my Pampered Chef Small scoop, it is perfect)
Bake cookies 350 degrees for 10 minutes.


Filling/frosting:
1 bar cream cheese softened
1 cube butter softened
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups or one box of Powered sugar
4 tbsp Coco powder (I like Hershey's the best)
Mix all ingredients until smooth.

Take one cookie and slather enough filling/frosting to taste top with another cookie.

These are a chocolate lovers dream.
Enjoy.
Sorry, I know the picture is not great. I didn't notice it until after they were all gone. Now I have to make some more.
So sad for me.

No comments: