Monday, September 29, 2008

Yummy Monday!!!!


today's recipe is one I make at least once a month.
It is so easy.
I haven't thought of a good name for it yet.
So if you have any ideas on what to call it, post a comment.
Katie's dish....?
You need these 6 ingredients:
Hillshire farm Sausage ( I have used Beef alot before, but it is up to you)
1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
bag of Pasta (of your choice, I have used Penne, but bow tie is our favorite)
clove of garlic - crushed
2 tbsp of butter (real butter)
1/4 cup parmesean cheese (not pictured here)
Cook pasta and peas together.
Slice sausage.

melt butter in a skillet

crush garlic

After pasta is cooked to your taste, drain and add to skillet.

Mix well and add cheese.


Salt and pepper to taste. (sometimes I add onion salt...a sprinkle)



Add sauage and heat until sauage is hot and serve

Serves 6 people.

3 comments:

Kasi said...

okay, so I am going to comment more on your blog now!! And I am going to try your recipe!

Mary Child said...

Yum! I'm gonna give it a try! Thanks.

Amy said...

Sounds yummy! I wonder if I could get my kids to eat it??