Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: Preview Chicken

I know, I didn't post a recipe yesterday.
I didn't have a recipe to post.
I don't wanna post a recipe that I have never tried.
I have tried this recipe and it really is REALLY good.
I don't know why it is called..Preview Chicken...but it is so good, so to me, it doesn't matter.
Oh by the way....I stole this recipe from my Best friends blog.
Thanks Amy!

Preview Chicken
4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 Can each of cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup
1 Cup sour cream
1 pkg. Herbed croutons, crushed
1/2 a stick of margarine or butter, melted
1 Cup Chicken broth or stock

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix together in a medium bowl the two soups and the sour cream.
Set aside.
Layer, in a 13 x 9 inch pan, in this order chicken, soup mix, and crushed croutons.
Drizzle margarine over the croutons.
Then add the chicken broth evenly over the top making sure the croutons are well soaked.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve over hot buttered egg noodles.
Yummy!

2 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

I am glad you posted this! My SIL made a dish very similiar and I wanted the recipe! :)

The Fishers said...

thanks. I'll be sure to try it:)