Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny!!!!!

Today was Jeff's birthday!
We had a great lazy day. Jeff called into work the night before. He isn't feeling well. I won't get into details, but he just couldn't be at work with the way he felt. Poor Guy.
But he did just lay arorund all day doing nothin'!
I had the boys do their chores so the house was nice and clean.
I spent most of the day in the kitchen cleaning and preparing food and birthday stuff.
Like making a cake, and one of his favorites Chicken Enchiladas and corn bread.
then we had cake and ice cream. Chocolate cake with home made chocolate frosting.
It was so good.
they boys thought it was a great party.

I love you hunny, Happy birthday!
He will be getting his Punching bag and stuff to go with it after we get our tax return, hopefully this week. Yay!

Oh and I am getting him a new measuring tape. the boys broke all of his. I am gonna get him a good one.






1 comment:

Troop 1309 said...

Awww....great photos of the family! The cake looks YUMMY!