Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a very awesome Valentine's day!
After helping the boys make 88 valentines for school and 88 small sugar cookies to go with their 88 valentines, I got a few things for our family.
We, well okay, I went a little crazy.
We wanted to get the boys Guitar Hero 3 for the and leave a note that said
"You Rock my world Valentine!" But this Wal-mart in my little town was all out. All the girls bought them all for their Boyfriends. So now we have to go to Reno and pick it up. We did get the Guitar Hero 3 Poster and let them know that they are getting it too.
So in place of that I got the boys Lego Racers - little lego kits the bosy can play with and put together and race around. But these this year were really cool. They glow in the dark. I wrote a little note..."You make my heart Race, Valentine"

We got Emma the new Disney movie "Aristocats", I wrote a little note (not that she cares)that said , "You make my heart Purrrr".
Daddy got her a little pink and purple Unicorn and wrote a little note that said " you make my life Magical"

Jeff got me a Movie and pink roses and a blanket to cuddle up under while I watch my movie. With a promise of hitting See's candy in Reno next week for a pound of my favorite chocolates.
I got Jeff a note that is worth a new fishing pole and license. yes, I wrote a note. It said - "You've got me 'hooked' on you Valentine!

My mom sent our traditional huge Valentine Sugar cookies that my grandma used to make all of her grandkids. And since my grandma died years ago, my mom took over that fr her family. She made 34 giant cookies with each of our names in frosting on them. So yummy.
Here are a few pictures of out day filled with love and treats.










2 comments:

Danielle said...

wow i am honestly suprised those cookies made it in one piece LOL you know those dang postal workers and throwing those packages LOL

sounds like you guys go all out for V day how fun

Troop 1309 said...

How fun!! The kids are so cute!!!Love Nathan's look in the photo. Priceless!