Friday, July 23, 2010

Playing with Things

I have been playing with my favorite things.
SCRAPBOOK STUFF!
But but in NOT your normal scrapbook way.
I have been having the best time with my sister-in-law Jami.
We both have only one girl.
(Me forever, just one girl, and her...well if she can talk my brother into another baby, maybe 2 someday. lol)
We have been making these clips.
For the girls hair.
Flowers and ribbon.
It is so much fun. I am using my supply of scrapbook stuff, and it is kinda freakin' me out....but at the same time I feel so good, being so creative.
I would LOVE to teach anyone how to do it.
Or even play along with someone else. My nights are good, if you don't mind loud boys playing video games in the back ground. (Jeff works until 10pm.)
So if you want to, come on over....all though calling me or texting me is probably a better idea first.
Check it out:




1 comment:

Farley Smiles said...

text me the next time you get together and I'll see if I can, I'm in the one girl club too!