Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can you believe it!!!!?

Okay, so my sister had a request for her wedding this weekend.
She wants old sepia toned pictures of our family on their wedding day to sit in brass frames on the tables along with the center pieces.
so it became my job, (I don't sew, Aimee does... you do the math) to find these pictures and get them printed and framed.
I had to dig out my album and pull out my already scrapbooked "when scrapbooking was new to me 13 years ago" wedding album and find and scan my pictures.
I feel so .....
I don't know how to describe it but..... OLD!!!!!!
No, I am not that old, not even 40 yet. (37 thank you very much)
But I feel old. and if you feel old......
I dont feel the wise old, or the crusty old.... just not hip with the times old.
BLeh!!!!!!
I do have some great pictures of my family to share. I am gonna try and post them.
(My computer hasn't been friendly with me lately. probably because I am old..... and old.)




my brother Shane and his bride Jami

Engagement pictures of my sister Sarah and finance Ryan






My Grandparents

Melvin and Marion



My Paternal Grandparents

Glen and Eva



Jeff and I

Jeff and I




My sister Aimee and her husband Tyler on their Sealing Day.

(they were Sealed in the Oakland Temple. Questions? see Mormon.org)

Aimee and Tyler on Actual Wedding Day 1995



My Parents - Jerry and Susi

They look so young!


I still need one from my sister Sarah on her wedding day.

Working on that. I will edit and add that when I get it.

ah...... To be so in love....... and OLD!!!!!

I can't believe my baby sister is getting married!!!! See...why do you think I feel old!!!!

But we are so very excited and we love him. He just fits into out family so well.

Congrats Carrie!!!!

2 comments:

Vicky Shawcroft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky Shawcroft said...

My last comment, for some reason, didn't work. I was saying that your dad looks so much like his dad. I love it!