Sunday, June 27, 2010

16 years


Time has flown by.
I never thought I would be where I am 16 years ago.
I hoped we would be happy, we are.
I hoped we would lived in a nice home, we do.
I hoped we would have 6 kids, we do.
I hoped we would have a car we could count on and not break down, so far so good. (although it doesn't fit us)
I hoped Jeff would have a great job and we would have enough money for our needs....Okay so he has a pretty good job, but it is not enough....
I guess 4 out of five ain't bad.
For our anniversary, I was sick.
We have this freaky unintentional tradition of having a crappy anniversary.
Last year, Jeff was at Scout Camp with Jeff.
This year was good.
I felt terrible all day, but I was treated like a queen.
Breakfast in bed, hours of Phase 10 with Jeff, Dinner with no kids and a romantic movie. (Valentines Day...cute, we liked it)
I still really like him and I still really think he is cute.
I love hanging out with him.
I look forward to doing many more things with him.
He is my best friend.
I could not think of any other person I would want to spend eternity with.
I love you Jeff,
I look forward to another 16 years and more...

No comments: