Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOST

I am seriously addicted to the TV show LOST.
yes, the very one I used to make fun of.
The very one I teased my sister Sarah about.
Now I am hooked and all I want to do after the kids go to bed is watch it. Jeff and I sit together and watch....sometimes until 1 in the morning.

We finally got the netflix disc for the Wii so we could watch movie instantly.
then for almost a year we had to get the wifi.
I am literally kicking myself....
WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!
Yes, it does mean wasting hours and hours time watching TV, but there are movies, i would love for my kids to see.
and the old shows...like
Flipper and the Cosby Show.
I wonder if they will ever put the Monkee's on netflix. that would be awesome.... and the Brady bunch.
I am so excited. it is bed time and Jeff is almost home.
Just gotta get on the PJ's and get the house picked up.
I also got a new (well new to me) computer. My uncle Roger knew a guy ready to sell a used one.
I said yes.
So you may see a lot more of me on here again.
After girls camp.
After school is out....hopefully.

No comments: