Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Very Little time

literally.
I barely have time to post this.
I just am so busy. and when I am not, I play the boys DS's for my down time while I listen to my daily dose of Gilmore Girls.

Our vacation was fun. Always more work for the parents (mostly moms) but it was fun. Kids had a blast.
We bought a car about 14 days before we left on vacation.
A 2004 Ford Excursion.
Nick named "the beast" because it is huge and very scary to drive. I am still practicing my parking skills in the back of the parking lot and huffing it to the from of the store. (exercise right)
It is a gas guzzler, but it fits all 8 of us.
I finally got my glasses ordered. So I will be able to see the world the way it is suppose to look like. NOT FUZZY!
I somehow lost my Cell phone.. I know... my other brain!!!!
with the help of my awesome brother I will get it tomorrow. I have been using a temp phone my sister let me borrow, and it has kept me going.
I just dont feel whole!!!!
My Sammy turned 8 and will be baptized soon.
I am now part of the Nursery at church. i am very excited. I love being with those sweet young spirits. What's not to love, Toys, snack, lesson? easy!
I am currently working on Girls camp with my Aunt. and it almost consumes my life.
My meds are working as long as I take my meds everyday.
I figured out I have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and having a hard time falling asleep. I get my meds soon.
Hopefully That will take care of my sleeping problems which will give me more energy so I can start getting ready to do phase one of my new life.... a marathon.
don't laugh.....not tooo loud anyway.
I will lose this hefty weight and I will run in a marathon. I WILL!!!!
After I fulfil that dream, I will learn to drive a car like an CIA agent or ...FBI!
I am tired and of not doing stuff.
Oh, i forgot ablut Salsa Dancing.... or surfing....or ......

2 comments:

ruthgalloway said...

Katie! Sounds like lots of POSITIVE tings are happening! You go girl!
I think if anyone can accomplish the goal of a marathon, it will be you!
Brian bought me a gym membership 7 weeks ago & I have been able to lose 21 pounds through running & decreasing my coca cola intake from 7-8 cans/day down to ONE every other day or so. Decreasing the coke was HARD! Harder than I thought it would be. I felt I needed to be at an AA meeting or something!
Glad you had fun on your vacation!
I think we are coming to California in July. Elyse bought her 1st house in Sanger. I can't wait to see it!

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I'll run with you;) just tell me when and where so I can train! (I've always wanted to be in the FBI too)