Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scrapbooking

I am scrapbooking again.

(after you get over the shock that I am posting so soon after the last post, and the fact that I am scrapbooking again....
Yes, it is true.
A hobby, no art, that I was passionate about had returned into my life.
I even cleaned off my scrapbook desk and moved it out from my room and in to the living room.
My fabulous cousin Denise messaged me on Facebook, to make a scrapbook for her son. (it is a surprise, so shhhhhh, he is too busy being a boy, to read my blog, so I am not worried)
I said yes.
On top of going to Girls camp and having A LOT of little projects that goes along with it, I am a mother of 6.
I know with help from Jeff I will be able to get everything done on time.
Plus, I said yes before I knew I was going to Girls Camp.
Cross you fingers and toes, that it all works out.
I would , but I need my fingers to scrapbook.

1 comment:

ruthgalloway said...

Yeah for you! I am working on a retirement project for work. The party is in 8 days! Can't wait to see some pics... that's a hint!