Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Cards

Does anyone still do Christmas cards? I no longer make them from scraps of paper, taking that extra time and love.
This year we have opted to not do it at all.
Well, not a card, but a CD of some of our favorite Christmas songs.
(well, this year, it is some new songs and old songs I LOVE)
The postage to send these suckers out will be the same as doing a picture card and ordering it from Wal-mart.
If you want one, send me your address via email and I will send you one.
I hope everyone likes this one this year, it is a bit different then years past.
I love Christmas music.
This year a asked Jeff if I could start listening to it the day after Halloween.
Of course, I didn't wait for his answer and I started looking for new versions to my favorite Christmas songs.
I wouldn't be offended if anyone gave it away, or even threw it in the trash.
It is different.
But if you know me at all, I am one of those criers. The ones who cant sing at church, because the words of the hymns hit the core of my heart and I start to ball. I mean, like need a tissue kind of a cry.
I have to mouth the words and pretend so my kids will sing.
It is the same with Christmas songs.
I have such a huge testimony of Jesus Christ and his love for me and all of us on this earth. And when almost every song is about Him.... the tears can't be held back.
So...... I went a little rock and roll this year.
Maybe a little too much.
There is some funki-ness too.
I like all kinds of music. (except Gangster rap)
Why am I so nervous about this CD?
I hope everyone gives this a chance and listen to it more than once.
Maybe a few times.
It only took Jeff 3 or 4 times listening to 'tobymac' to love it like I do.
If you want one, email me your address.
If you hate it when you get it, I am truly sorry....but I love it.
EVERY SINGLE SONG!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Eller said...

Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.