Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspired


This weekend started my online swap group monthly
"Online-crop".

Some one in our group will host and give us challenges and we have to take pictures of our lay outs and share them with each other and then there is a drawing for prizes. (A personal favorite of mine.)

It is something I look forward to every month.
It is the one time I really get inspired to scrapbook and actually sit down to do it.
I love to do every challenge offered.
Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.
And since I have Emma, the chances to sit for hours and scrapbook are low, very low.
But it do try. I stay up really late just to play.
Not all of the challenges I love, and there is one this month, I said "huh? I have to do what?"
This is the challenge:
"Make a Christmas gift. Alter a paint can, a clipboard, some cards whatever.."

I took it on with another challenge. If we finished 4 challenges by Sunday night, the one mentioned included, than we would be entered into another challenge.
ANOTHER CHALLENGE...I loooooovvve a challenge!!!
So this picture above is my : "Make a Christmas gift. Alter a paint can, a clipboard, some cards whatever.." challenge.
I decided on a Mini Christmas book for my boys. It is for all of our favorite Santa moments. For this year. It will mini Lay outs of the time when we see Santa and sit on his lap, making lists for Santa, getting stuff on the lists from Santa.... that sort of thing.
I wasn't really sure how it would turn out. But i am glad I did it.
I really like it and now I want to do it for every year.
So a big Thanks to my online friends for the inspiration.


1 comment:

MYHowderFamily said...

I miss you Katie! How are things. We are all holding up living on the east coast. Think of you often just busy with life. I hope you have a fun filled Thanksgiving! Yvonne