Friday, November 2, 2007

Hello From Sacamento


Oh It has been a whirlwind of events.
Monday night the power went out in Susanville, and I was in the middle of packing.
I just didn't have time to post that my sister had her baby.
All is well, she had to have emergency C-section because the baby's cord was wrapped around his arm. Silly boy.
Levi Tazdon was born on October 29.
He weighed 8lbs 13 oz. 21 inches long.
He is perfect and a complete clone of his daddy.
I will post pictures a soon as I get home.

I got to go to see the baby at the Hospital on halloween and I couldn't figure out why people were staring at me and my mom. Until someone said "Happy Halloween".... MY MOM WAS DRESSED AS A WITCH!!!

She had gone straight from work to the hospital.

Halloween was fun but crazy.
I will post the pictures to explain why my mom had 895 trick-or-treaters.

Seeing my brother and his family was my favorite part. I haven't seen him since Easter.
The kids are so cute. I wish the visit was a little longer.

well i must go back to my vaction.

No comments: