Saturday, December 15, 2007

My baby is 6 months old!!!




I can't believe how time has flown by.
Wasn't she just born?
My sweet baby girl who has the best smile and who was referred to as the "Gerber Baby" today, is just the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Okay, She is the 6th best thing to ever happened to me, after Jeff and the boys of course, but she has just made me so happy.
I feel kinda lonely in these parts, but only in the slightest way.
I am completely happy to stay at home with my baby and my boys and just be here.

Emma at 6 months:

  • She has her 2 teeth and she loves to play.
  • She doesn't like to be put down or left alone.
  • She likes to be entertained constantly.
  • She adores her daddy.
  • She just loves her big brothers.
  • She is starting to sit up.
  • She won't roll over.
  • She doesn't care for laying on the floor for very long at all. So crawling and getting around the house might just take a while.
She is the brightest spot in our home these days because of our sweet baby girl.
The next 6 months is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She's looking so cute! I can't believe that much time has passed. I, like you i'm sure, can't wait till she feels comfortable being more independant.