Thursday, December 13, 2007

This Christmas....

well ... this Christmas will be very different.

this Christmas ... after much conversing with Jeff we decided to not do any Christmas baking.So no cookies for friends and neighbors...unless my oven gets fixed and I have the time... but lets be serious... it will probably not happen.

this Christmas we can't do a Christmas songs CD for friends because... our burner is not working. Snap!

this Christmas my house is not going to get perfectly clean.... i am leaving and will be at my Mom's in Sac. i will have to help her clean it but.... i like her house therefore i don't mind.

this Christmas we paid cash for everything!!!!! whoo hoo!!!

this Christmas i am not making any Christmas cards!!!!! i have made cards for 5 years!!! i just haven't had time.

this Christmas the cards we do send out will have a picture of all of us... even big fat me.....

This Christmas is really gonna be different, but it will still be a good one.

A really good one. We will be together the whole day.

That is if I can get all my shopping done.
EEEK!

No comments: