Friday, April 25, 2008

I feel old..again.

My oldest, Matthew is now out on his first scout over-night camping trip.

I am freakin' out.

I hope I packed everything he needs. I hope he will be warm enough.
I hope the other boys will be nice to him.
I hope he doesn't get hurt.

They don't tell you this will happen when you decide to have kids.
I mean they tell you they will go off on things like this, but what they don't tell you is how hard it is to let them go.
How hard it is to drive away after you have dropped them off with people you don't know all that well.
His leaders are nice people, and I know the Lord would not have given this people their callings if they were good for the kids.

I have never feel so panicked.

I think Jeff is gonna go up there tomorrow after work.
But still.
Jeff isn't gonna be there tonight and he doesn't have a tent. I never got a list of the stuff he needed. Jeff was working over time and couldn't help me find it all.
I did the best I could.

Oh man, I hope he will be okay.

I should have taken pictures of him before I left.
I guess I will have to take pictures of him when he gets back.

Oh am so freaked out!

No comments: