Saturday, April 26, 2008

We Have PIG TAILS!!!!!

I am so excited.
I was a nanny for 5 years to 4 girls and a boy. I got to play hair and dress up everyday.
Then I had 4 BOYS!!! They don't like pig tails.... not that i have tried.... but it has been a verylong time since I got to do pig tails.
SO when I had Emma I was looking forward tot he day I could put in her very first pig tails.
She is so cute!!!! I can't wait for longer hair.


In this one, she looks like me when I was her age.
I think she is way cuter.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

ok not these pics look like emma - that little girl freaked me out yesterday - i was like wow you have changed since the last time i saw you LOL well that is cause it was not emma LOL

Farley Smiles said...

I know the feeling, I've been excited for every "girl" moment too, like first pigtails! I don't know if people appreciate it quite as much if they haven't had a pack of boys first, like us.

Troop 1309 said...

WOW!!!! She is the cutest thing ever!