Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love you Sammy!

I love this new age of yours.
5 years old.
And this is what you are like.

S - "mom, can you make my lunch?"
M - "Sure"
S - "I want it like the boys in the brown bag"
M - "Okay, what do you want?"
S - "A jelly samich, string cheese, chips, and a peanut butter granola bar"
S - "No peanut butter on my samich, k!"
M - "Okay, no problem."
S - "Mom, you forgot to write on the front!"
M - "so sorry bud.
S - "okay but you gotta write a big S for Sammy and then write tiny letters."
M - "okay, how's that? Is that good?"
S - "yes, that is Awesome. Okay, but you gotta write be good to sammy"
M - "Okay, I will. How's that?"
S - "That is so awesome Mom, You are the bomb! Now I need a hug and a kiss."




He is so cute. Some days are better than others.
But just one day with Sam is so worth the bad days.

1 comment:

Kasi said...

seriously, isn't five just the best age???? You have to scrap that picture and conversation!!