Sunday, April 6, 2008

Not anything new...

Not anything at all to post.

I mean. we have had a very uneventful week.
Jeff worked, I cleaned. the boys went to school and made messes.
Oh yeah...
MY MOM AND DAD came for a visit!!!!!
Yes sirrree... My dad made the trek.
They had to stop every 2 hours so my dad could walk around to avoid blood clots. But he is doing great. He is a little slow but anxious to get going again. He is a do-er. he needs to do stuff.
I almost fell apart when I saw him. He looks really good, and we had a fabulous visit.
I was so excited that they were here I didn't take any pictures.
And I should have.
A picture with my Mom and Emma would have been fabulous. Emma doesn't just let anyone hold her. She is picky. But she loved Grandma Susi.
She likes Papa too. My dad gave her her first french fry. They will be pals for life.
I should have gotten a picture of my 2 nephews Coleman and Jacob. They came along with my Mom and Dad. they surprised the boys. I didn't tell my kids they were coming.
It was a very short visit, but we had fun.
We won't be able to go visit when my brother Shane comes over all the way from Florida, the boys just can't miss school.
So they said the next visit would probably happen next month.
Man, oh Man, I am counting down the days.

No comments: