Sunday, May 25, 2008

feeling lonely.

i have edited this post.
i wrote a big long whine-fest, and i shouldn't have. I am so sorry about that.
thank you to those who have left a comment. I feel better thank you.
this is my edited version:

I shouldn't, I have a house full of kids and an annoying husband whom I adore.
I don't feel like this house is my home.
And since we are renting it isn't.
But I feel like my life is on a long term vacation. Do you know what I mean? We wanna move home so bad, but can't. Our hearts are there and we are here.
I miss my family like crazy. I really just wanna be in Sacramento.
I wish I had someone to hang out with.
It is my fault.
I do have issues.
I let my emotions and memories of being tortured by "so called friends" from my youth, get the better of me.

Okay, pity party over.
Sorry about that.

4 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

Its nice to know I'm not alone, I think we all feel this way now and again, I certainly do and I think its OK as long as we don't feel that way everyday.

gigharborscrapper said...

Katie,
I am so sorry that you feel lonely. I wish I was there and we could crop together!! I bet there are a lot of people who would enjoy being your friend but it is so hard. Kids keep us so busy and distracted and friendship is hard work. I am so fortunate in that most of my friends are long term 20 + years BUT they live more than 20 miles away so I had to make new friends here and it isn't the same but I have worked hard at it so I can have some sanity. I think we all need adult girl time. Find someone you really are drawn to and work at it...I bet they would feel blessed to be your friend.
Valerie

Danielle said...

it is your blog you can have a pitty party if you want to - just wait the fiscal year is almost here and you can apply to go home again...

Troop 1309 said...

We love ya, pity parties are good! I am glad you are feeling better!