Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not much has been happening....

No much has been going on.
Last Wednesday Matthew went to and YW/Ym activity and it was a dance.
He asked 2 girls to dance. I am not ready for this.


We didn't get to do our monthly trip to Reno, but it was only postponed. But the whole thing throws my whole schedule off. I hate that.


Jeff went to Reno for the weekend, for work. I almost went in sane.
But I was saved by an National Scrapbook Day weekend crop. I got a lot of pages done.







There were a ton of Challenges over at http://www.amillionmemories.com/
It was so much fun. You need to go and look at the gallery at all the amazing work that got done.

Thanks Ladies it was a blast.

5 comments:

Kasi said...

Katie, I love your LO's!!! Great job!

Farley Smiles said...

I can't believe you have a kid that is old enough for mutual!!

Kaci said...

Your pages look fantastic! You are so talented!! Great Job!

Danielle said...

love the pages good job

Troop 1309 said...

Love the layouts, how cute!!!