Monday, December 14, 2009

Home?

We found a place. it looks promising.
Cross your fingers we get it.
Now we have to decide if we want to move before or after Christmas.
What would you do?
Christmas in your own home or moving and setting up Christmas in 5 days along with moving EVERYTHING you own.
Or.... staying here at my mom's house where it is mostly decorated.
My poor mom has been pulled too thin.
She needs to get away.
She needs a break from chaos.
She needs a break from us.
She is bah-humbugging a bit.
I wish I could fix it.
I am trying.
But she seems sad we are leaving.


4 comments:

Kaci said...

I would totally move before Christmas. I wouldn't decorate all up at the new place, just a few things and then you could go visit your mom's where it is all decorated.

Danielle said...

I would at the very least move what you can in the house - I know how work is in december and jeff may or may not come home LOL so do not put any stress on it - move what you can and if it is enough to stay there then do if not stay at mom's you could always just sleep at mom's each night or you could just sleep there on christmas eve just take it day by day

T.M. said...

Leave all Christmas presents at mom's house, bring stockings to the new house so Santa can come, have your own space be your present! Also you can start tackling the fun task of unpacking!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.