Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love Christmas!

I just love it.
I am officially done with all the things I need.
Just some food items.
Jeff might go and get me something.... but not sure. (i usually shop for my self and Jeff and I decide no gifts this year)
We got the house... the rental.
We have prayed about it and it feels right.
We will move AFTER Christmas. I am so excited about!

CCPOA won their furlough lawsuit against Arnold!! (Details in the SacBee)

What a great gift for Christmas.
We should get all our money back and NO MORE FURLOUGHS!

I haven't been this happy in a long time.
I love Christmas.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay! Katie I am so happy for you! It will be great to finally feel settled in your own home again! And double yay for the money. :0) Merry Christmas!

Danielle said...

post pics of the house - and I am sure you know but do not count on the money it may be a long long time till we get it - sorry to be a downer on the happiness

The Petty Family said...

I'm so happy you're happy!!! It's your turn for happy :) Merry Christmas Katie!!!