Sunday, January 17, 2010

ONLY MINUTES

I only have a few minutes because..... well frankly because I am crazy and I decided to have 6 kids and the baby of those six kids is fussing and I have to hurry.
I was reading a friends blog (Danielle, I am so glad you are blogging again) and I like her idea. Only blogging once a week.
I will do it more, just to annoy you, but once a week I will post a picture. I will only blog on the family blog once a week. (that is when I finally get a camera and can post a picture)
Yep, he is screaming now, oh and Emma fell..... Matthew to the rescue.

So happy to be home.
I went to my mom's house the other day and it was nice having the option to go home when I wanted.
Last night I got to watch a movie with my sister and law and niece and nephews. Just got the movie, texted them and they were able to be here in 25 minutes.
I love that I had to drive to my sisters house and there wasn't snow on the ground. just rain.
Happy that i can go get different nephews and have a sleep over again.

The bummer of my days here is....
Matthew is out of medicine. His pediatrician that I really do love, does not think ADD is real, it is just a way of teachers and parents to control their active children and students.
If you have ever been around Matthew when he is not medicated, you would know it is real and a real challenge.
We don't enforce the medication every day of the week. mostly during the school week and church.
He just can't control his brain and the things he says and does. for example, he didn't think twice about hurting his brother for something as silly and goofy as sticking his tongue out at Matthew. It is so frustrating. So now I have to find a new pediatrician and soon. Or I might just kill him or myself.... no i wont really, but i will seriously..... okay, i will just say it will be bad.
life has it's ups and downs.
we are broke again.... okay we were always that, but living at mom's it felt like we had money.
oh he is screaming now. i will annoy you more later.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i figured out that FB was getting in the way of my blogging LOL going to try and keep that under controll this year LOL