Sunday, January 31, 2010

#1 The word NO

(I am counting the ways)

Right now I am loving the word "no".

I am sick. Really sick.
The kind of sick, you just want to sleep through.
But since Mom's aren't allowed to get sick, I have to trudge through the day and be mom.
I do like saying "No". (Not all the time, just today)
Because I am a mom, and just because they have made my day worse.
They are soooo bored. I am thinking cabin fever of some sort.
We got out of the house yesterday and headed to my mom's house.
My mom used to have a trampoline in her backyard, but since the last storm it landed in a tree.
Yes, I wrote that right. It flew up and landed in a tree and got stuck. Broke beyond fixing, so it is "very boring" and Grandma's house now.
They didn't get much energy out over there and since they found the "thought it was lost forever" Lego Star Wars (for the Wii) game they got for Christmas, that is all they want to do.
I have been saying no all day.
bad boys + cranky, sick mom + cranky sick baby= a lot of "no"s.
They just are being so mean to each other.
There is NO "love at home" with these guys.
I am looking forward to Jeff's days off. Gonna work on the garage and hopefully get better.
I wish I could say it is the other way around. I can't stand the garage. You can't even walk through it and I need to find so many things.
So the #1 thing I "LOVE" is the word "NO"..... that is for today anyway.
I am hoping tomorrow I will be loving my kids. I do love them, I just don't like them much....today!
(Michael doesn't count, he is way cute and I will love him everyday....until he is old enough to beat up a sibling, that is)

No comments: