Friday, January 29, 2010

So many things

I have so many things to say.
But what do I really say and what do I keep to myself.

We will start with me.
I failed. I didn't do what the last post said I was gonna do. I can't even keep that going.

Okay, I may be selfish, but...
Jeff's new work schedule is 3rd watch. He works 2:30pm to 10:30pm Wednesday to Sunday. He has Monday and Tuesday off.
(We can work with it because Church is at 10am and we will get out just in time for him to go home, change his clothes and head to work.
It is better than nothing.)
Every morning Jeff gets the boys off to school. I stay in bed and am usually feeding Michael or sound out asleep with him in my arms.
Yes, I am grateful he is there to do that.
My only beef is, why is he making me feel guilty for it? He wants to sleep in too, I know, but I am not sleeping in. I am getting sleep.
I do not ask for Jeff's help in the middle of the night. Mostly because he doesn't hear me, and by the time he finally does, I am already so mad at him I just want to punch him in the face.
I do not mind this night life I have. I wanted another baby. Plus, he is so stinkin cute. And he is really good. He isn't up crying, he is happy, just awake. (most of the time)
So, how do I tell Jeff to stop making me feel guilty for wanting to get the sleep I don't get?
He gets at least a full 6 hours straight. (He gets home late) I am lucky if I get 2 hours straight.
I am so frustrated. I am the one who handles the homework at night, and the boys getting ready for school, and the discipline when they are home after school. Jeff's gets them ready for school.
That is it.
And I already have them ready to go, except physically putting the clothes on their bodies and spoon feeding them breakfast.
I try and make Jeff's life easy in the morning by having the boys prepped the night before.
Okay, done complaining.

Boys are good. Loud and eager to play the Wii.
I love the Wii.
They will do almost anything to play.
Emma is good. Fiesty as ever. Adorable. Determined. Wonderful...your normal and typical Scoville girl.
Boys taught Emma to say many bad things, I will not repeat on here.
We will see how the nursery class goes at church. (That is when they usually repeat everything you don't want them to.)
I went through all my scrapbooks pages and I love them. Except a few recent (in the last 2 years) and a ton from my first years ofscrapbooking.
I plan on starting on Michael's book as soon as I can order pictures and get them off my dad's computer.
I also have to find my camera. It broke right before Christmas and I haven't seen it since Jeff decided he was gonna take it apart and try to fix it. I don't care about the camera, it is the 2 gig memory card I want back. And for all I know it is somewhere out in the garage in a box. As is a million other things.
We are still WAY behind on unpacking.
We have to move 3 boxes to get to one box.
In our haste to move, we packed boxes witout marking them and with the weather we have not been able to move stuff out on to our drive way to get to the unmarked box that is under 3 boxes.
We have time. We signed a one year lease, but I really like it over here...so we will see.
I need so MANY things to organize this house. I still need curtains. I have curtains for Emma and the boys rooms, but they are too short.
Jeff can not remember if he took down the curtain fixtures from he last house we lived it or if they are in a box, probably unmarked, and under 3 boxes.

So basically my life is great, mostly unmarked and under 3 boxes.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

honestly it does not matter what watch he is on or what days off he has the sleeping in issue will always be there - trust me I so feel ya - eddie is on 2nd right now and on his 2 days a week he sleeps in I get up and go to work - I have 1 day off a week and would love to sleep in but it happens to be on sunday and if we do not get up early we do not make it to sacrament meeting .... I just think the sleeping in issue will never go away LOL