Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy girl

I guess it is a good thing I have been busy.
If your are not busy, it means you have time to wallow in the imperfections of your life.
(and I have A LOT and I do wallow)

We had the best time Friday night with friends.
Saturday I had another great day with my sisters.
and then Sunday we had a baby blessing.
My sister Sarah and her husband blessed their adorable sweet baby Sawyer.
After ward, my brother Shane invited us over to their house for a spur of the moment dinner. Almost my whole family was there. It was great.
We had all of the new babies there.
From left to right - Michael, Annabella, Cannon and the newest baby....Sawyer.

Monday, Jeff snagged an overtime and I was the early bird. It has been a while since I had to do that.

I am super tired and have some sort of sinus thing going on. I know, I should see a doctor, but I don't wanna.

And you can't make me. hee hee.

No comments: