Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Old Blogs

Sunday night I couldn't think of blogging about anything good.
I was helping /assisting the boys on the massive cleaning of thier rooms.
Matthew horrible teenage attitude cost his the door to his bedroom. (you must know it was a last straw that had been buildong up for a few weeks, it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing...which by the way I LOVE!)
I had such a headache at the end of it all.
I didn't want to rant about how horrible and discusting it was. I wanted to spare you that rant... you are welcome.
So I had to sit and do something while each boy was given an assignment in their rooms and Emma was hogging the TV with Max and Ruby, and Michael was sleeping....
So I decided to look at some past posts.
It was fun.
I forgot how much I posted.
So I decided I am going to go back to those days of posting more than once a week.
"Tasty Tuesdays" and "Flashback fridays".
Adding "Summing it up Sunday's".
I know 3 posts in one week. Maybe more.... Maybe a "Artsy fartsy Thursday". I will aim to make something crafty.
I miss scrapbooking and card making. I just dont have time theses days.
(uh, I wonder why?)
So I am going to post a recipe in a few minutes.
You dont have to read my blog.
I like it when you do, and i love it when you leave a comment.
I know it takes a little extra time, I hate leaving them myself. But if you leave a comment, I will leave one on your blog, too.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

It is fun to look back and see what was happening over the past few years. I am so grateful that you and Aimee started blogging - I totally copied you guys!!

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

the rootbeer recipie looks really good. I just printed it off and will have to try it. Thanks for the different idea!!!

The Petty Family said...

I'm leaving a comment to let you know that I ALWAYS enjoy reading your blog and I'm sorry I don't always leave a comment. I'll try to do better :) Oh...I'm up for those sugar cookies anytime...no rush though, your life is WAY busier than mine!!