Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter *edited with pictures*

*Edited with pictures*
Jeff came home on Saturday after a run to the store for me with a dozen pink roses.
They didn't fit in my Easter basket.
He was so cute too.... "they were only 5 bucks" he kept saying...
If you know meI hate spending a lot money on flowers. They have beautiful yet inexpensive flowers out there. you just have to look. I loved them.
They were the perfect pale pink that are my all time favorite.

The big family Easter celebration was yesterday.
We made plans to have Easter Dinner at my brother Shane's house,since his house is the biggest house in the family.
We planned to have the Easter egg hunt after dinner.
My sister and I made ties for our boys, my idea, but she really went for it and bought a pattern and figured how to make them. Way easier than it looks.
Emma looked like a princess or on of those little girls in the dress ads.
She was beautiful and I am not just saying it because she is mine.
I love having a girl.
One of my favorite memories of Easter growing up was getting a new dress. I always just felt so pretty. Grandma Susi picked this one out.
After the big Easter thing at my brothers we colored Easter eggs at home. There were only to big spills. but 5 dozen eggs with beautifully colored.

I was being the super mom and decided to make GIANT size sugar cookies in the shape of Easter Eggs and decorate them with cute little flowers and there names pipped on in frosting. Besides, being the Easter Bunny, and cleaning up, and taking care of Michael.
3:33am rolled around and I couldn't fall asleep. I even took a shower to help me relax.
So many things to ponder i guess and I was in so much pain from being on my feet all day.
I missed most of LDS Semi-Annual General Conference that was on BYU, but recorded it for Jeff. I am hoping to get caught up on it this week.
I had a fun conversation about what Easter is all about with the boys. I was so happy to know what they do know and I was happy to share my testimony of it.
I am grateful that Jesus Christ died for me, I am so grateful He lives and loves me.

I made some eatra cookies for the Bigney cousins. and some for my neice Morgan's birthday. She got butterflies. It was so much fun. I want a decorating kit for Mother's day.

No comments: