Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love to see the Temple

I am mormon.
I love to go to the Temple.
I have a Testimony of the Temple.
I love the loving and peacful feeling I get when I enter through the doors.
It feels like home.
I know with all my heart I will be with my family forever because of the Temple.
Here is a great video about why us Mormons build Temples that I found, it is on Youtube.
I found the link on a friends blog, and it was HERE (scroll down a bit)
I hope you enjoy.
If you wanna learn more about being mormon go HERE.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

Hey...I LOVE that picture!! I was there :) Thank you for sharing your testimony about the temple. Going is something I've let fall by the wayside. Your post has reminded me how I feel when I go and that I need to make it more of a priority.