Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday - My Hunny

Jeff is the best guy.
My Hunny spent his vacation in North Carolina with his Dad, helping to fix their house.
We didn't go any place fancy or fun for his vacation.
I have my craft fair tomorrow (at Rosemont High school, stop by if you are in town) and Jeff has spent the rest of his vacation working overtime so we will have money for Christmas and helping me with the kids so I can finish up what I need to do for this craft fair.
Yes, I do have the best guy.
I am grateful for Jeff and the simple fact that I was lucky enough to be picked to be his wife.
I am grateful for everything he does for my family.
I am grateful for everything he does for his family.
I am grateful for the sacrifice me makes every time he walks through the doors at work. His life is on the line everyday.
I am grateful for the 6 beautiful children he has given me and that he is such a great dad.
I could go on and on....
I do have the best guy.

No comments: