Monday, August 22, 2011

Routine

Routines.
Everyone needs rountine, right.
I have a routine.
I love my summer routine.
Cause it changes everyday.
I loved sleeping until whenever we all got up.
I loved just sitting and watching cartoons with the kids until I couldn't stand the mess anymore and we cleaned it all up.
I loved being able to do whatever and when ever we wanted.
but now that school is back in session, we have to get a routine going.
I need the routine.
and Emma needs the routine.
She will be in kindergarten next year. Wow!
she will have the routine.
None of my kids were ever really on a routine.
I am not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Some may say yes, but in my gut I say not really.
Yes, structure is good.
But my kids are easy to adjust to things. Change comes easy and they adjust fast. It isn't the end of the world if they have to change the day.
But then, they might be more disciplined if I had stuck to a routine.
Oh well, if anyone has any tips on how to get better on this awful word...ROUTINE.... it hurts just to type it...
Never mind. I will just wing it. See that's me.
I DO NOT like big change....but a little is always good.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

check out flylady.net It is a free website dedicated to making baby steps into organizing your life. It helps you in baby steps!