Sunday, October 28, 2007

today is a good day!!!

today has been really nice... so far.
But I have just enjoyed the day.
Jeff and the boys went to church and I got that time alone. With Emma being so cranky and me only having 5 minutes to get ready for church, I opted on staying home.
Emma took a very long nap and I just loved being able to enjoy silence.
And I got to watch a cheesy Hallmark Movie on the Hallmark channel. Can I just say cheesier than a toasted cheese sandwich!
I recorded one of my favorite movies and plan to watch later as I pack for Sacramento called "Sense and Sensibility" with Emma Thomson
I recorded a movie I loved watched when I was 11 years old and have watched over and over again since...
"The Pirate Movie" with Kristie McNicol
My boys are quietly enjoying it now.
Jeff found out he can have another night off this week so we get to stay longer in Sacramento.
WHEW AHEWWW!!!
All the boys finally figured out what to be for Halloween, I just hope I can get it all together.

Now I get to go make dinner, yay!
Okay so I am not thrilled about that one, but the boys are being so good, I just can't help but be happy.
I hope tomorrow goes just as smooth.

No comments: