Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Amazing

Go to this blog. Go there first and read it.
This is my sister.
She amazes me.
I will NEVER be as awesome, or great, or brave, or strong, or wonderful as her.
I try not to complain, really I do, (but this is my place to complain).
I will try harder now.
What KILLS me, is that I couldn't help her.
I couldn't take care of kids, go and sit with her, or hold her hand as she lay in agony.
I moved all this way back home, gave up a happy life in a funny little small town, (which I secretly adored) to be with my family, to help them when they were in need and I couldn't do it.
It makes me cry.
Every time my mom would call, or come into the room saying that she had to go back to the hospital, I asked why?
Why her?
Why Aimee?
She, of all people, should not be forced to endure any more physical pain in her life.
She is awesome, amazing.
I am grateful she is on the mend.
I am lucky to be related to her.
Aimee, I love you.
You are amazing.

No comments: