Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was very nice.
Jeff was here.
It started out with sleeping in until 8:30.
Then I got breakfast in bed.
Then being lazy until I met my mom at the Deseret Book store for a few books from my favorite author.
Then to lunch with mom to Leatherby's. (the best ice cream parlor in Sacramento)
Back home to meet Jeff to go to an IEP meeting at school for Nathan, my 6th grader. (it wasn't good news)
Then back home for homework and chores.
I fell asleep feeding baby so I kinda got a nap. (I say kinda because the boys have never seen me take a nap so the interrupted me a lot.)
Jeff took me out to eat, which I had to remind him to, at the Golden Corral buffet.
It was way over priced and not very good. (extra for drinks)
Then back home for cake and cards from the boys and the best chocolate kisses from Emma.
Put the boys to bed and hung out with Jeff.
It was a very nice birthday.
Today was suppose to be errands (my drivers license expired) with Jeff and then lunch with my Aunt....well, I couldn't get someone motivated to go anywhere, so tomorrow we will do it all.
I hate wasting a day.
I am hoping tomorrow when I renew my drivers license I will not have to take a test. I will totally fail and that will be bad.

5 comments:

The Petty Family said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!! It sounds like you were well taken care of :)
BTW-who's your favorite author...is it Anita Stansfield?

Kaci said...

David didn't have to take a test and his expired 3 or 4 months before we realized it! I'm glad you had a good birthday!! Sounds like you were spoiled!!

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad Jeff was there to share it with you!

Katie said...

I passed... the vision. Totally forgot about that one.
Just paid the fee, passed the vision test and took my picture.
It wasn't so bad.

Julie said...

Ok, so Leatherbys on your b-day makes for the best b-day ever!! :)