Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

Really quick.
Baby is sleeping and so is everyone else.
I need to sleep when they are all sleeping.

Sister's baby is adorable.
Annabella Violet Blue Bennion (mouthful know but no other name fits her)

My dad's birthday was last night.
He spent most of the weekend putting up the Halloween decorations.
Getting ready for Halloween takes weeks. I will post pictures and show you as soon as I can.

I am suffering with a lot of pain.
It is like a tearing or burning in the incision area.
Not a surface pain. All internal.
No, I am not going to the doctors. I don't want to go alone, and my mom is too busy with other members of my family who need her more. I will go if it gets worse.
I took 3 200 mg Motrin and a Vicodin and it didn't touch it.
I went to bed, and the pain is almost gone this morning.
I did too much today. (running a house with 6 kids is really hard) and so now the pain is back, but not as bad. I just took some Motrin.
Hopefully I will get some more rest.
I am afraid of driving in the rain. I am still recovering and nervous anyway, now with rain?
really bad rain?
Might reschedule Michael Dr. appointment.
Jeff is freezing in Susanville. Poor thing. He is getting overtime, which is good. I miss him so much.
The boys are getting better and behaving better at grandma's house, but still adjusting. Now they have to get used to Dad, being gone.
I hate this.
Emma will be a pill for 13 more days. Then she will be so made at Jeff for being gone, she will be even worse.
I hope I never have to do this again.
This is way harder than I thought it would be.
My sister Aimee is still in pain, and recovery will take months. She is home and fairly high on pain meds. (just kidding)
Now we are waiting for my brothers Shane's wife Jami will have her baby.
Any day now!
What will they call him? e are running out of boys names in this family. This little one will be boy number 18.
Any ideas?

No comments: