Monday, October 5, 2009

Frogs and Snails and puppy dog tails...

My poor sweet baby.
He was circumcised today.
I decided to stay in the room.
Big mistake.
I cried.
He was strapped down.
The nurse had sugar water for him to suck on while the doctor did the procedure.
The doctor described what he was doing and why.
It looks terrible now, but I know it will get better.
But poor baby.
Every time he pees he screams.
The doctor said tylenol is okay.
I kinda think it was harder on Jeff than me or Michael.
He didn't say much until after.
Poor babies.

We got Kaiser back.
Now for those of you who are not from around Sacramento, Kaiser is a HMO.
Yes, I am thrilled.
After having both, PPO and HMO, I am happy to go back to a HMO.
The medical bills just from having Emma are still haunting us. All $2400 of it.
Sammy's "middle finger in the sliding glass door" too. All $800 of that.
Yes, all of that after insurance.
Kaiser will have it's own challenges, but we have it both ways and as far as medical personal... they are pretty much the same.
We lucked out with Michael's "circ" (they called it that at the doctors today)... Medical would not cover it and it was going to be $250.
Which we don't have to spend.

On a very sad note....
My sister Aimee is back in the hospital.
Please pray for her.
Her lung collapsed again.
They put in another chest tube and it didn't work.
She says it fells like flopping. Like her lung is flopping back and forth in her chest.
NOT GOOD!
Options are slim to none as what to do next.
It kills me to be here and not be over helping.
I mean, I live in town now!
Isn't this what I have complained about for 4 years!?
Being with family and helping them when they need help!?
I know it will happen, but it is really hard to sit here and do nothing... well you know what I mean.
I have no new pictures of my new boyfriend Michael... I don't know how to load them into my dad's computer.
And my dad is going to be out of town for the next few weeks ... off and on.
I will try to see if he can load some more the next time I see him.
Will life ever slow down?
Life has been so fast paced lately.
I am still waiting to take a nap.
I mean, I gave birth.
Don't I deserve a nap?
I am kidding....kinda.
I am a mother of six. (That really voids any nap privileges.)
That is so weird to say let alone type.
SIX KIDS!
6 kids before I am 36.
What was I thinking?
Another joke....kinda.
You know what I mean.

No comments: