Monday, October 26, 2009

Not blogging

I have turned into not much of a blogger.
Just too many things i want to say, but can't.
My life is nothing I thought it would be 6 months ago.
But, just an update.
My brother Shane and his wife had their baby boy.
After a few extra days due to breathing issues and a tad bit of jaundice all is well and home.
His name is Cannon Carisle Scoville. He is very cute.
My mom mentioned that after Halloween, she has nothing going on.
Except for help me find a place to live.
My sister Aimee is doing better. Still in pain, (they said it will be months, like 6 to 8, before she is back to feeling normal, and a month of horrible pain still).

I really need to buckle down and actually look for a place to live.
Wow, rentals here in Sac are expensive. But utilities and medical insurance are more the half of what it was in Susanville, so it should even out. but... (except water. That just went up.)
Not sure where we want to go yet. want to wait until after this school semester for the boys. Move during winter break in case it is out of the school they are now.
I guess we will see.
I read other blogs and everyone has regular stuff going on and they are getting things canned and stored and I am still, just in limbo.
Will it ever end?
We had to post pone the blessing of Michael because of issues with scheduling time off work with Jeff. It all boils down to one word on a form he turned in months ago for time off.
Because he didn't express enough, that he REALLY did needed to be their for MICHAEL after he was born.
Duh, I had surgery, I could barely carry him around.
So, cross your fingers and toes it all goes well. We have until 28th to figure it out or it is really bad.
I am so tired.
I can't think straight.
Wonder why.... oh yeah, Michael.
He is so worth it though.
Life goes on.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

Hang in there Katie!! Being in limbo is LAME, but you'll be settled again...maybe not as soon as you'd like, but it WILL eventually happen. Just take it one moment at a time (because sometimes even a day is too overwhelming to think about!)