Monday, March 1, 2010

LUCKY

(typing one handed again...can you guess why? His name is Michael)

i am lucky.
(do you like my blog change? i love it!)

i am so very lucky.
i am healthy.
i have a roof over my head.
i have food to eat.
i have a running car.
i have 6 beautiful healthy children.
i have a good husband who loves me.
i have a very large family who love me.
i have friends who love me.
i have the gospel.

yes, this post isn't like me.... i know.
and after every single line, i had in my head a very sarcastic comment.
but that is just who i am.

i do know how lucky i really am.
i have more than most people.
I am humbled this week by the recent Earthquakes and tsunami's.
I live in a safe neighborhood where I do not have to worry about that kind of thing.
I have some friends who are really sick. It breaks my heart to hear them suffering.
If you could sit for a minute and think about all the things you are lucky to have and say a prayer for those who are suffering.

i am lucky to have a screaming baby so i can stop blogging. (see here i am, totally sarcastic)

2 comments:

Felisha Coltrin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

very positive!