Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

Starting today, it is spring break.
EEkkkkkk!
Well, as soon as they get home from school.
Sammy didn't get to go to school. He was throwing up last night.
Between Emma and Sammy throwing up, I didn't not sleep well.
And I was gonna start a new schedule.
So instead of wasting hours in the morning sleeping in with my husband, we were gonna get up and get things done.
Yeah, I was too tired from the barf twins and Michael.
I actually just got off topic. funny.
Spring break is here.
Easter is in less than 10 days.
What am I going to do with the boys?
I am so glad we have a trampoline and the Wii. (and 2 TV's)
Last year I would have planned a trip home, Jeff would have had to take time off, we would have had to set some money aside and Jeff would have had to work Overtime.
This year is sooooo totally different.
This year we have 3 furloughs instead of one. Jeff is not able to get overtime.
We are really poor this year.
Jeff and I did the math.
He has had like 36 furlough days.
He has had to work 36 times with OUT PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you add it up. It is like $9000 in back pay.(take home)
We are looking forward to the day the furloughs will be gone.
I talk about it a lot, but look at that number.......... $9000 we would have had!!!!!!!!!
I know life would be easier if we had that $9000 back.
So I need ideas on how to make this a fun Spring break and Easter with no money.
Okay, maybe $20?
I am sure I can scrape up a little more $$$$.
Okay, so here is your task... I need really in expensive ideas for 6 kids for 10 days.
okay, go now....reply, leave a comment.....go on.....

No comments: