Thursday, March 4, 2010

Picture Update

Valentine's Day was fun.
Jeff had to work so we skipped Stake Conference and hung out together.
The boys got new ear phones, a bag of candy and a bowl of sugar cereal.
Jeff got a brand new and total fun game called Banana Grams. I found it at Walgreens. (and i looked every where for it)
I was gonna make a card that said,
"You drive me Bananas, Will you be my Valentine?"
but i never got around to it.
I got this ring.
(I lost my wedding ring last year)
New pink earphones for my MP3 player.

Beautiful pink roses
Sammy

We love the Wii!!!!!!
My Mom brought over these YUMMY cookies!!!!!
Everyone got one. Michael shared with mom and dad.
Matthew. Can you believe he is 14!!!??
Nathan
He is a great big brother! Very helpful.
Caleb. He is 9 and REALLY good at it.
Emma
Kisses!
Michael
He is such a happy baby.
Matthew and Michael.
I think that the Lord knew I would not be able to have 6 kids 2 years apart like I wanted.
There is an age gap of 4 years between Sammy and Emma.
If I didn't have Matthew I would lose my mind and maybe go crazy.
He is such a good brother and a help. Don't get me wrong he has his teenage moments, but he is so helpful with Michael and Emma.
I need to have my dad put the Christmas Pictures on a disc so I can have them. I am feeling the urge to Scrapbook again.
I feel the urge, but do not have the time. But as soon as I do have the time I wanna be ready.
Why don't you go and update you blog.
Go on, do it now.
Don't have one, get one.

4 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

WOW Your kids have grown so much since I saw you last! Emma has a ton of hair! WOW

Danielle said...

cute cute - your hand look like they have lost the pregnancy swelling - the house looks like it fits YOU better than any other that you lived in here - (at least from the pic ) the living room looks cute oh and nice ring

Katie said...

Thanks guys!
Ring - FAKE! I got it on sale at Kohls for like $10.
Sweeling down yes, and the house just feel like home. I sometime hates to leave.

Katie said...

So I can't spell. I think it is the lack of sleep.