Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So mad!

I am mad at my husband.
He thought it would speed up our computer to disable some tool bars and disable a bunch of other things.
Well, I just wasted a precious hour of my life, (not putting my sweet baby to sleep)
trying to fix it.
It took five-ever, but I got it fixed.
I love my blog, and I take special care of it and the music player.
I COULD NOT LOOK AT IT OR LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He makes me crazy.
He does not get on the computer as much as I do, even less now, since I don't get on much anymore anyway.
I have a bigger house, one more kid and this weird thing happening in my mind.... I WANT TO CLEAN!
I told you it was weird.
I would rather spend my time cleaning and playing with my babies than be on this computer.
I blame my medication Zoloft for this weird behavior I am experiencing.

Michael turned 6 months today.
He had his first Cheeto. (yes,I am a terrible mother)
He can almost sit up by himself, and a few days ago he slept through the night. ( hasn't since)
I was sick and didn't get to sleep, but that is my life.

Not much else to say.
Jeff fixed his truck, but to do that he moved about 20 boxes from the garage to my living room so he could pull his truck into the garage to work on it in case it rained.
He never had to pull it in, he fixed it before it rained.... but I still have the boxes in my living room.
I am ready for them to be moved out.
I attempted to make curtains for my kitchen on Saturday, but I am not that good at the math part of sewing so, with 6 kids running around mom's house and people in and out, we didn't get it done. Cut but not sewn.
I am hoping to get everything tucked back into the garage and curtains up next week.
The boys have spring break then, and I am actually looking forward to it.
Any suggestions on things we can do besides sleep overs that are free?
Don't even get me started on this Heathcare Bill.
I don't get it, I am upset at why I didn't get a voice in on the matter.
"That is all I can say about it"
Oh, and I really still hate Arnold.
That is all I have time for blogging today.
I know, I bored you with nothing of real importance.
Come back again, if you are having a hard time falling asleep.
I will bore you again, so badly, you will fall asleep.

No comments: