Sunday, August 15, 2010

Journal Books

These books were so much fun and cost me all of 25 cents plus tax. I used the scrapbook supplies on hand and even used a couple of Swaps from years ago.

Mine (obviously)
Emma
I decided to use mostly rub-ons, because if she wanted to draw in it, she wouldn't pick at any of the "extra" embellishments that I would normally put on.
I am gonna write in it some of the things she says and funny stuff she does.
I made this for Sammy at first, but I found different paper that suited Sammy more, so I gave this one to Michael.

Matthew, love black and anything rock and roll.

Nathan like music and green.

Caleb liked this and bugged me for 2 days over this one.
(it's cowboys)
Robots for Sammy.
he loved it.
I am hoping to catch some Art from these guys. they draw all the time and I would love to have it all in one book.
And it is way fun.
I will help anyone who wants to do one.
Just let me know.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

WAY CUTE!! We did something like this for a Relief Society activity and called them "Gratitude Journals"...mine still isn't finished. I would LOVE to have you help me, but the California/Colorado thing kinda makes that hard ;)