Thursday, January 10, 2008

I love having a girl.

Tonight as I folded the cutest part of my mountain of laundry, it didn't hit me that I had a girl, like it usually does.
Folding her precious little pink striped footed pajama's and matching up her tiny little socks is my favorite part, maybe my only favorite part about folding laundry, And I didn't even notice.
Emma has been very cranky these last couple of nights.
Squealing like a girl.
The highest pitch screams.
Those screams I used to laugh about, because she was a girl, because I actually had a girl, now just make me run to her so it will stop.
But just a few moments ago, I went to move the clothes from the washer into the dryer and I found a little tiny white hair clip.
Shaped like a little bow.
My heart melted.
I have a girl.
I have a girl in my house.
I have a girl and I just love that I do.
Just seeing the little bow shaped hair clip made my very unproductive day all worth while.
But now, what I wanna know is how it got in the washing machine.

1 comment:

Troop 1309 said...

Ah.....what a sweet mom!!!