Monday, January 14, 2008

Sledding down Willard hill

We went to a place in town called Willard Hill. it isn't exactly in town. it is about 20 minutes away.
My parents came up for a visit and brought along my niece Mia. She wanted to play in the snow.
We had a blast.
And my mom...a grandmother of 19...went sledding down Willard Hill with the boys and Mia.
Matthew is a pro. Nathan mostly hung with Mia and Grandma. Caleb was a sledding maniac!!!
And there was no stopping Sammy. He would go higher and higher.
Too funny. Last time we went he wouldn't even go down with out mom!
Talk about fun!!!!!
I was brave enough to try a few times myself.
It was fun.
Jeff put his back out at work and couldn't venture on the hill, but he watched Emma sleeping in the van and attempted to bring her up over to us but his back just couldn't do it.
here are a few pictures of the fun.
I will post more later.
Anyone wanna go?
We are gonna go again next week!









No comments: