Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Apart

I know i said I would post. (sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this nonsense)
But Jeff has been here and I don't want to spend my time blogging and not being with him.
The week he has been here has flown by.
It has been interesting.
Have any of you been apart from your husband for more than 2 1/2 weeks?
It is not a good thing.
It is very hard to get back into the "groove" of each other again.
Meaning, I have a way of doing things and he hasn't had to worry about anyone but himself.
(i have always told it how it is)
Fighting? Yes, lots.
But it isn't easy being apart. Money and kids are always an issue, being apart is harder.
So not much to blog about.
He goes back Thursday and I won't SEE him until Thanksgiving.
This will be hard.
I missed my 6 week check up... sad I know. (going Friday)
I have noticed some post-partum depression.
I have always been hard on myself and depressed. it comes and goes, but this time, with my life the way it is, it is worse.
Not anything like Brooke Shields, but it is not good.
I have gotten a lot of family telling me medication might be a good thing.
Considering all that is going on, my kids really deserve a well functioning mother.
I am asking my doctor Friday for medication.
Hopefully it will help.
Boys are not doing well in school. They are great boys.
Helpful.
You have no idea how helpful, how awesome they really are.
I might cry from sheer pride.
Emma is perfection. Needs to potty train and get off the bottle. I am not ready, plus I am too tired to deal with it.
Michael is at that age where he just cries. He is so big he is 6 weeks old and is wearing 3 month to 6 month size clothes.
I just want to cry, but I am too tired.
It has been a long 10 weeks that we have been here.
I think I deserve to be tired and a little depressed.
10 weeks.
I can't believe we have been here 10 weeks.


side note: I got your card Elizabeth, Thank you. Cheered me up. Funny thing, that same day, I was looking at Halloween cards and I almost bought you one. Remember those days. Some of my favorite days.

This post was edited for spelling errors and forgotten information.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

Some of my favorites too :)
Hang in there!! I know I keep saying that, but sometimes that's all you can do! I went through a funk when I moved away from everything I knew and loved, and am JUST NOW starting to feel like I can do this...1 1/2 years later.