Thursday, November 12, 2009

*deep sigh*

what can I say....

I am busy.
I am tired.
I am tired of being busy.

Kids are sick.
Kids are crying.
I am tired of kids being sick and crying.

Lots of stress.
Lots of worry.
I am tired of being stressed and worrying.

Money is tight.
Money is not enough.
I am tired of money being tight and not having enough.

Missing Jeff.
Needing Jeff.
I am tired of missing and needing Jeff.

That pretty much sums up my life.
The best part of my day is Matthew, Nathan, Caleb, Sammy, Emma, and Michael.

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

Oh Katie, I think I may have a smidge of depression myself; I am always tired and stressed and overwhelmed and feeling woe-fully inadequate! I do feel like I can relate EVERY time I read your blog, which isn't nearly enough these days... life is constantly, insanely, relentlessly, never-endingly busy. I don't have enough time for anything anymore!

Hang in there, and know that you are definitely not alone! We lived with my dad for a year before we bought our first house, and it is hard on everyone. But, it will be worth it, and just remember, this too shall pass.

Maybe we should plan a girls night sometime....! :)

Katie said...

girls night sounds good.