Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving. We got to spend the day with Jeff's family.
They kids had a blast and I got to play scrabble with the adults (except Karin - long story) and I got to beat my father-in-law. My brother-in-law Keith won in the end.

I am very thankful for all that I have.
My mom went visiting teaching to a lady in the ward and her story of her life was filled with awful and horrible (and I mean HORRIBLE) events.
I am so grateful I have never had to experience those kinds of things.
I am grateful for my life.
My husband whom, I totally adore.
My kids whom, I equally adore.
My family, Parents, sisters, brothers, in-laws, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles.
I have so many wonderful people in my life.
I am so grateful for my friends. Past and present. They really help me in my life.

We still have not found a house big enough for all 8 of us and for the amount monthly that we can afford.
After we find a house to rent, we get to buy a bigger car.
I am hoping all this will happen before the new year.
That is the update.
Oh, and my sister Aimee is doing better. Not great, but better.
Have I mentioned how awesome she is? well, she is awesome.
She amazes me everyday.

Jeff is home.
I can't say it is wonderful.
I mean it is good.
We are still getting used to living with each other again.
I think things will be back to normal after his job starts and we are living in our own place.
He shaved his mustache and I love/hate it. He is cute, but I miss MY Jeff's face.
I am doing good. Fighting depression is harder than it looks.
Other than that, my life is pretty darn good.
I have this urge to be creative, so don't be surprised if you get a hand made birth announcement in the mail.
If you want a Christmas card, send me your address via email. All my addresses are in my computer still in storage!

I also need one of my SU friends to send me a link to SU. i need to say hi. and i don't have my computer.

No comments: